PEL Associates Proprietary
SMARTCOAT ANTIMICROBIAL TOUCH SURFACES
WITH MANY POTENTIAL COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS
(e.g., Healthcare, Public Facilities, Residential Buildings, Mass Transit)
- Touch surfaces are those surfaces often touched by people at work or in
- These surfaces are present in very large numbers and often harbor
microorganisms which can be subject to antimicrobials.
- Copper and copper alloys are widely employed for antimicrobial touch
- However these products can become soiled over time requiring regular
- Smart Coating systems can overcome soiling problems by refreshing the
surface periodically on command.
- Just pealing SmartCoat touch surface layers periodically will provide
clean antibacterial coating.
- These coating arrays are readily applied.
EPA HAS APPROVED COPPER ALLOYS FOR
TOUCH COAT APPLICATIONS INCLUDING:
Healthcare: bedrails, footboards, over-bed tables, door
knobs, sinks, faucets, toilet hardware, computer keyboards, etc
Public Facilities: elevator equipment, shopping cart handles, etc
Residential Buildings: door push plates, towel bars, toilet hardware, etc
Mass Transit: handrails, stair rails grab bars, chairs, benches, etc
This looks like a good marketable product.
We have manufacturing capability.
Protected by Patents: US 7,390,560, US 7,807,251